Community Foundation of Middlesex County
At the Community Foundation of Middlesex County, we know it’s the little things that count, that can change a community and improve the quality of life for all.
Together, our families and friends combine resources to make a difference where we live, work and play. We:
• Feed the hungry
• Shelter families
• Teach young and old to read
• Preserve local history and land
• Help people of all ages explore the arts
• Teach children to swim
• Support anti-bullying programs in our schools
• Help those with disabilities experience independence
• And so much more.
We work with people and businesses that care about Essex and the towns of Middlesex county. We set up funds to address local needs, today and long into the future.
At the Community Foundation of Middlesex County, we believe anyone can be a philanthropist, and we welcome conversations with “Good People Doing Great Things.”
Are you an Essex business Interested in becoming a member of the Essex Board of Trade?